Sunday, December 30, 2012

Trading Plan for last day of year 2012

Hi Friends,
We achieved a high level of accuracy with our trades as you can see that more than 95% of them listed here, during this past year of 2012, were on target.
Hope your trades were good.

I have now decided to change my trading plan in terms of overall market analysis. I have finalized 13 stocks - which I am going to trade for the most part of 2013. These are the stocks which control more than 65% of index, both Sensex & Nifty, so why waste time with other 37 when we can get good results from these 13 stocks.

The plan which I am posting here is for the week of  31-Dec-12 to 4-Jan-13 only.

STOCKS WITH  +VE BIAS:-> LOOK FOR BUYING OPPORTUNITY
1. TCS
2. RELIANCE
3. ONGC
4. INFOSYS
5. HINDUNILVR

STOCKS WITH  -VE BIAS:-> LOOK FOR SHORTING OPPORTUNITY
1. TATAMOTORS
2. M&M
3. LT

Apart from the 8 stocks listed above, the rest of the stocks are likely to remain choppy so avoid trading them.

Happy Trading & I wish you & your family a Very Happy New Year 2013.

2 comments:

  1. Hey this is often very nice info. i used to be craving for one thing similar like this. Thanks for this handy info.Options Trading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it. Use it a let me know how it works for you.

    ReplyDelete